Nurturing Through the Arts offers inspiring art classes and mentoring for individuals who are facing challenges. Our Mission: NTTA targets adults of any age, senior citizens and the veteran population who struggle with PTSD and for those who wish to create art at any level.
What we do
* Specialized art classes for individuals facing challenges
with a mentor in a one on one setting or in small groups.
* Art therapy.
* Group discussions about creativity.
* Art lessons for anyone who wishes to create art for the first
time or wants to begin again.
* Fundraising events.
* Student art exhibits at NTTA.
* Active participation in the Last Friday Art Walk every
month and much more!
Schedule a one on one Art Lesson or our Group Classes.
We are open by appointment at this time.
Watercolor, sketching, pastels, pen and ink and acrylic
The NTTA studio address is 103 Franklin Street
Biddeford, Maine. Parking is available in the public parking
lots behind Louis Pizza.
This is our brand new site and we will be adding more content very soon.